1: Vertical Garden Technician:
* Work with a wide array of world class vertical gardening systems.
* Help build vertical garden designs that use latest technology to help give plants a voice.
* Build solar powered vertical gardens with smart automatic irrigation systems that recycle water.
* Work with technology with the aim of making owning and caring for plants easy, fun and rewarding.
* Install and maintain a various vertical gardening systems.
* Attend a variety of gardening expo’s.
* Facilitate DIY Vertical Garden Workshops.
* Network with leaders in the gardening and horticulture industry.
* Planning and carrying out daily maintenance runs
* Maintaining health and visual appearance of vertical gardens, includes pruning, Fertilising/nutrition, disease and pest management
* Setting up and monitoring irrigation systems
* Compliance to safety management plans
* Daily record keeping to enable invoicing
* Coordinating access & equipment such as EWP’s, Scaffolding, Trestles.
* Working on ground & at height
* Nursery work, looking after plants, propagating, watering
* Using scientific method and tools to map, monitor and translate plant related data to achieve optimal plant health
* Facility and grounds maintenance
* Actively participate in the continuous improvement of the company and help build its capability to achieve business goals and objectives
* Attend meetings and training when appropriate
* Facilitating DIY Vertical Gardening workshops
* Current Qld Driver’s Licence
* Ability to work autonomously
* Professional attitude, good communication, and a commitment to customer service
* Reliable and organised
* Ability to use email and web based maintenance logging systems and willing attitude to learn how to use new technology and systems.
* A demonstrated commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment
* Ability to work harmoniously as part of a small team
* Must be an Australian citizen / resident.
* Genuine interest in this career pathway
* A positive quick learning attitude with an aptitude to think outside the square
* Reliable and punctual
* Interest in horticultural technology, IoT and AI
* Interest in working at heights from ladders, EWP and Abseiling
:Note there are currently no positions available but if interested please send cover letter and resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
2: Casual Sub Contractor
Looking for a experience horticulturalist for some casual subcontracting work. Help carry out maintenance runs on vertical gardens from Brisbane to the Gold Coast.
For more information contact email@example.com